Let me be clear, you can’t be against animal cruelty and then pay for it to happen.
now that’s a tinyhouse i could live in.
this is literally all I want and need in life. this is the best.
I am 100% not okay with people hijacking the post about rape to talk about animal rights.
I am 100% not okay with that.
your post sufficiently covered the human perspective, i’ve merely expanded its scope to encompass and visibilize every other…
Fucking. THIS. Humans aren’t the only victims of abuse.
I am 100% not okay with people thinking that animal rights or abuse are worth any less consideration than the human equivalent.
As your ‘ask’ box is apparently turned off, why exactly are you, ‘bowhuntersunite’ following me? If you look at my blog at all you’ll see I’m vegan, if you think about it for 2 more seconds, you can probably guess what I think about you, or your ‘sport’, so what exactly is the purpose of you following me?
|—||T.S. Eliot (via shevlock)|
1) Asides from my alcohol consumption, I’m fairly health conscious. I exercise 2-3 times a week, am following a couple of fitness challenges, and am continually attempting to optimize my diet.
2) I’m trying to give more. Last year I started giving blood and signed up for organ donation. This year it’s the bone marrow register and now blood platelets. I’ve volunteered for charities in the past, but I would like to raise money for one this year, perhaps via a marathon.
3) I like to think that I’m there for people whenever possible. I try to listen and be understanding of other peoples problems. It’s a great feeling to be able to make somebody feel better.
4) My general appearance. It’s not to everyone’s liking, but I’m happy with it, and I have no plans to change. It’s part of my lifestyle. The short hair, blue jeans or poshly dressed aesthetic that the majority of society seems to covet isn’t me.
5) My hair. Well, women seem to love it enough to want to plait it all the time. I never quite understand why, but I’ll roll with it!